- Category: CTS Listings
- Last Updated: Tuesday, 09 May 2017 11:45
CTS is currently interviewing for a Scrum Master position for a local client. This is a company-wide. strategic initiative to implement, drive, lead and coordinate and apply Agile/SCRUM into the existing IT organization. The SCRUM Master will enforce Scrum principles and practices, facilitating continuous improvement. Help to maximize performance by continuously improving agile practices.
• Prepare for and facilitate daily scrum meetings, biweekly sprint planning, review, retrospective, backlog grooming meetings, and planning poker sessions with Scrum team
• Meet with product owners and business managers to introduce scrum and program processes and outline expectations
• Support release cycle by facilitating Release Feature Selection meetings and organizing and monitoring eligible release candidates in TFS
• Facilitate and prepare for external end-of-sprint demonstrations
• Create, maintain, and organize backlog of features, epics, stories, and tasks in TFS
• Support scrum reporting and planning.
• Be an advocate for the Agile and Scrum methodology
• Training and mentoring staff on Agile processes
• Conduct daily Scrum meetings
• Communicating across teams and departments, encourage collaboration and remove obstacles
Education / Certification: Bachelor's degree or equivalent. Master's degree is preferred. Scrum Master Certification (Level 1 or 2 (CSP, PSM I/II)), and experience working as a Scrum Master. PMP Certification is preferred.
• Proven success at leading/managing teams.
• Experience with Project / Portfolio Management tools.
• Demonstrated success in managing project delivery and execution to a high degree of success and customer satisfaction.
• Strong knowledge and experience in delivering enterprise-wide projects that include major technology components/solutions delivery.
• Complete understanding of the Agile Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), and its processes and procedures.
• Understand backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, and task definition