Quality Assurance Lead/Mgr
- Category: CTS Listings
- Last Updated: Tuesday, 09 May 2017 11:41
Quality Assurance Lead/Manager
Primarily responsible for getting the work done to ensure systems and projects are working as designed (and required), with a high degree of quality. The primary function of the role is to lead an onsite and off-shore team in the design, development and implemention of automated tools and testing of infrastructure for validating features and interfaces and work in conjunction with Development, Production and Product Management to ensure the timely delivery of scalable quality services. These tests will focus on
Unit, Functional & Performance test that can be run as standalone suits or a part of a Continuous Integrated Framework (CIF)
- Oversee the execution of manual & automated test cases and regresses bugs.
- Oversee and create test plans from a technical design document and/or requirements document withmoderate supervision.
- Supervise and develop (reusable) automation or testing tools as assigned with moderate supervision.
- Assists in the review of test plans from junior members.
- Assists in the code review of other team members.
- Provides reliable and accurate task estimates for assigned work with review from a
- Senior Engineers.
- Is competent in concepts of Quality Assurance and software development, Agile and
- Test Driven Development
- Assists in the review of technical documentation by working closing with Development & Product teams.
- Typically has 5-7years of professional QA engineering experience with a solid automation background.
- Posseses a minimum of one year of oversight, leadership and/or managment of team of QA testers
- Has knowledge of the appropriate programming languages (REST and/ API, Web
- Services)/tools/skillsets and high level knowledge of the technical architecture of the project.
- Proficient at coding in one or more of the following Java, PHP, Groovy, C# or Ruby andusing the following tools (SoapUI, Postman, Selenium, JIRA, Zephyr or Eclipse IDE)
- Good working knowledge of SQL (MySQL), Linux/Unix
- Experience with Java and J2EE application development, DevOps best practices, working in a
- Cloud Environment
- Expert level skills in Object-Oriented software design